Gift Of Hope

GIVING HOPE

The cost of education in Liberia is very high. Education is highly inaccessible to majority of Liberian children. Due to a weak state provision of educational services, private and parochial schools count for over 80% of primary schools in the country. These schools must charge steep tuitions in order to cover their teachers’ salaries and operating expenses. For low-income families, school expenses will account for approximately 40% of their annual in- come.

Children who are not in school often must work to help keep their household running or care for their younger siblings. Many families, orphans homeless and street children lack the money need- ed to pay for education. Many families lack the money needed to pay for school fees, tuition, transportation, uniforms, supplies and food. 80% of our students are able to pay their daily low school fees in our school system. But the other 20% are unable to do so. This is where you come in to assist these struggling children to attend school.

Change Agent Network’s Gift Of Hope School Sponsorship Program provides you the greatest opportunity to sponsor the education of a child in Liberia to receive the education they so much need to become useful and productive citizens of the world.

Change Agent Network (CAN) and partners initiated the Gift Of Hope Sponsorship Program for needy and underserved children in Liberia to enable them attend and acquire excellent education in our Christian schools in the country. CAN’s schools encompasses Nursery through grade 12th.

Children who need sponsorship are selected based on financial need by the CAN-Liberia’s local leadership team and the school administration.

BENEFITS TO SPONSORED CHILD/CHILDREN

•Access to a quality Christian education.

•All necessary uniforms and school supplies.
•Medical Care in some of the schools.

BENEFITS TO SPONSOR(S)

  • An annually updated picture and brief profile of your child.

  • The opportunity to send and receive 1-2 letters per year from your child.

  • Frequent visits from CAN’s Staff to your child’s school to check the facilities and curriculum. Get updated pictures, confirm your child’s attendance and assess his or her academic performance in school.

  • An opportunity for you to visit your child/children in Libera if you can afford the cost.

PAYMENT OPTIONS

Your monthly $30.00 commitment covers a student’s school expenses including books, uniform, shoes, school supplies and medical care in some schools. 

Please click the Subscribe button to make an automatic monthly contribution to help your child stay in school.

Student Sponsorship

You may also use your bank’s online bill payment services. Or if you are interested in using automatically generated checks, you will need to contact your financial institution for instructions. All checks for student sponsorship should be payable to Change Agent Network and mailed to:

Change Agent Network
10000 N Central Expressway

Suite 400; Dallas, TX  75231
 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SPONSORSHIP!

“If your plan is 1 year, plant rice. If your plan is 10 years, plant trees. If your plan is 100 years, EDUCATE CHILDREN!”
“Education gives a person a reason to hope for a better future.” Eric Wowoh.
“He who opens a school door, closes a prison”
“To build up a library is to create life. It’s never just a random collection of books”